Monday, July 1, 2013

Beach Camp 2013!

Where I'm going to be until the 5th!

Yay. I am so excited. Like so so so so excited. 


I am always excited for beach camp but this year I am extra excited for a few reasons. 

First reason - I was told that I wasn't going to be able to go because there were too many leaders signed up for the girls. And that made me really sad. Cause like I have been going to beach camp since 2009 and I love beach camp. And I have been waiting all summer for this. And now I get to go and it made me so so happy when I found out I was back on as a leader. I may or may not have cried a little when they told me I couldn't go so ya. I love this camp.

Secondly - The interns that are going to be on the trip. This year we have a girl intern at our church. And she is 19 too. And she is kind of perfect and I think we are going to be really good friends by the time we get back from Cali. 
Thirdly - Worshiping on the bluffs at Point Loma is possibly one of the most beautiful things I have experienced in my life. And the past two years we didn't go to Point Loma so I'm so excited to go back. 

This is our view while worshiping + our youth pastor 


What is beach camp? It's my church's high school summer camp. We go to a Christian college in California and we spend the week growing closer to each other and to God. And it is a total life changing experience every time I go. 

2009 

2010

2011

Me and sissy 


2012
The leaders 


Last year we didn't go to beach camp. We went to IYC instead and OMG it was so amazing. We are going again next year and it will be in Nashville and I am so excited to go there. 

Last year was also my first year as a leader and a lot of learning was done. Mainly learning that its hard for the students to see me as a leader because I had gone through youth group with them. And hopefully I can be seen as a leader soonly. 


2013 
The Worship Project

I am so ready for whatever the week is going to bring to me. I know amazing things are going to happen. 



I can't believe how much I have grown in the span of these pictures. I didn't realize before how much older I actually look now. But I must say I am an entirely different person from the first camp to the most recent camp. And even from 2012-2013 I feel like I am a different person. 





No comments :

Post a Comment