Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where I work Wednesday


Hiiii. Isn't she cute! This is Coco, she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback . She is a baby still. The picture on the left is from when she first came into work in November and the one on the right is her now. 

I think she looks like she could be part of Santa's sleigh pulling team :p

I am so in love with how she looks. She makes the cutest faces that make me want to steal her and take her home. She looks a lot like the dog I had when I was little and I think thats why I love her. 

Her mom (human) is pregnant and all of the girls I work with (and me) are so excited cause Coco is going to get to be a puppy mom and have a little baby to look after. Its going to be precious. She is so sweet already and I think she is going to be super cute laying next to the little baby!


I'm off to work now



No comments :

Post a Comment