Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Inspiration List - Ya'll know who you are

This one may or may not be nice. But the reason I started this list is to thank everyone who has influenced my life and helped me become who I am today. Not to make a list of all the people who have ever been nice to me.

Will most of the inspiration list be of people who were nice to me? Yes. But there will be a few about people who might've treated me like poop.

So for some reason I was always the girl who had a boyfriend. Started in like 7th grade. I guess I wasn't getting the kind of attention or care from my friends that I wanted and tried filling the void with boyfriends?

Anyways. Freshman year of high school I got broken up with basically monthly. Had a new boyfriend with in a few weeks. And it was just one big whirlwind of heartbreak for me.

I threw up from crying so hard after one guy broke up with me.
I cried about 5 days a week for three months with one guy. I was infatuated with him so I put up with it.

Nobody treated me right but I didn't care because I wanted the feeling that comes with someone choosing you out of everyone else to be theirs. I wanted to know I was good enough. I wanted to feel important… This was all going on during the time when my friends stopped wanting to be my friends. And this was also before I had a good relationship with my family.

So thank you.
To all the boys who pooped on my face and made me cry for days.

Because you made me realize that I really didn't want to be crying all the time.
And that I am not defined by having a boyfriend. I don't have to have a boyfriend to be happy - especially when actually having a boyfriend was making me super unhappy.
I started to understand the idea having someone be your best friend before dating them.

If it wasn't for all you jerks I wouldn't be who I am today.
So thanks again. I couldn't have done it with out you

Everything happens for a reason
- dyl

Ps - If you are a jerk who poops on girls faces i do not recommend you continue doing this so you can help a girl to see that she deserves better. Just be what she deserves and you'll be golden.

No comments :

Post a Comment