Sunday, July 7, 2013

Five among friends

I have been a bad friend ): I slacked on posting these so here is week 2 and 3's posts 

Week 2 - These questions are brought to you by  Crafty Spices  

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

My favorite thing about blogging is that in the future I will be able to look back and see the things I liked and what I did with my friends and stuff (:

2. What do you dislike about blogging
 
I hate hate hate how much photo editing and stuff you have to do. Like you can't just upload the pictures and be done. There is so much more that has to be done. 

3. What is you favorite thing to do with your little one(s)? 

I no has kiddos. But let's pretend my dogs count. I would say playing with them. Especially my oldest dog it's so cute when she decides to play4. If you could move anywhere in the world (Money not being a question) where would it be, and why?

I really don't know. I haven't traveled enough to know where I would want to move. I would however, like to live in a jungle. That would be nice. 

5. What is the most embarrassing thing one of your kids has done in public

Still don't have kids…


Week 3 - Brought to you by Dawn's Disaster 


1.  Who is the person that made you do the dumbest thing?  What was it?

I really don't know. I mean we have obviously all done dumb things but I can't think of one that sticks out. 
I'd probably say Halloween my freshman year of college. I drank way too much and threw up all night (even in my sleep). It was a horrible horrible experience but I learned alot from it. And I'm the one who did it to myself. Nobody else 

2.  What was the FIRST job you ever had?

I worked at Toys"R"us. My first day of the job was on Black Friday and I received zero training. I only worked there for one month. They were really not nice to me and it wasn't a great experience :/ 

3.  When do you relax and how do you do it?

I would say I relax a lot. At least in the summer. During the school year - not so much. When I really need to relax I do yoga. It is the only thing that actually works every time! I also like to bake and read to relax. 

4.  Where was your most memorable date?  Who was it with?

Hmmm. Tough question. Probably Cotillion. It was amazing and it was with Tyler Schafer. I was wearing a wedding dress and my family was there and I felt like a princess. The only thing I wish was different about that night is that I wish the photographs turned out better ): I don't like how I look in any of them

5.  Why do you blog?

I blog because I want to make an impact on someones life. The world we live in gives us so many opportunities to connect with hundreds of thousands of people we would never get to connect with otherwise. So I am taking advantage of that. And also I want to be able to look back on my life and see the things that I was interested in. 



2 comments :

  1. I love this idea! & that could be three posts in one. Also, the editing, couldn't agree more. SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to join the five among friends group let me know and you totally can!

      Editing.. go eat you self haha

      Delete