Friday, May 24, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies!!!!

I love to cook. But I am not the biggest fan of making meals. I'm not sure why, but I much prefer to make things like desserts and snacks or side dishes. Mainly desserts.

And today I made these heavenly bunches of goodness


They are healthy and will keep you happy and full of energy (: A great snack and they taste so so so good.



Mix the nut butters and agave nectar in a small bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to melt.

Add in the coconut oil, vanilla, and salt and mix all together.

Put rice puffs in a larger bowl and add the ingredients you already mixed together. Stir until well mixed.

On a cookie sheet form balls and then refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!!




Adapted from this recipe 

No comments :

Post a Comment