Monday, May 20, 2013

How I came up with my shop/blog name

In my 3-D art class at ASU we had to do a project that was some how incorporated with our major.
Totally unfair assignment - everyone else in the class was an art major....

Anyways I made this wave by sawing colored pencils in to little pieces and I incorporated it into psychology by researching the psychology of colors and carefully chose which colors I wanted the wave to have in it. 

I found this website that showed different groups of colors based on personality type. And the one that I was most drawn to, and ultimately used in my project was one called Dreamlight. 


When presenting the project I got way into explaining all the colors that went into the wave. And even though it doesn't look like much, I put a lot of thought into this little guy.  I ended up giving it to my dad cause I call him Big Wave, and it was all cute and stuff.


Dream on,
dyl

No comments :

Post a Comment