Friday, May 17, 2013

Inspiration list

A couple weeks ago I realized that I'm kinda in the middle of life right now.I graduated high school two years ago, and I will be graduating from college in two years. Also I will be turning 20 in a few months (ew gross why am i old?)

Anyways I thought that a lot has happened in my life and there are a lot of people who have helped me to get where I am. And that those people might not entirely realize just how much they have done in my life.

So I decided that I am going to thank everyone who has been an inspiration to me or who has helped make me who I am today.There are going to be so many people on this list its going to be insane. And chances are I am totally going to forget people along the way.

I am not going to do everybody all at once. Probably one at a time. But I'm gonna do my best. And thats what matters! I think I'm going to start at like 8th grade/freshman year and work my way up from there. So I've got a few years to go.

This should be fun.

I will be labeling each post under inspiration list and will make a page especially for y'all to see who has made the list


No comments :

Post a Comment