Saturday, May 18, 2013

Inspiration List - The start

I think this one is going to surprise a lot of people. It will probably surprise the person its about.

I have no idea what order I want to do this list in, but the day I decided I was going to do it I knew this person needed to be first.

I have a lot of really good memories with this person. I have never really been the kind of person that stays up talking to someone on the phone till the wee hours of the morning. But with this kid I did.
We talked everyday and we talked for so long too. I cant say I remember a single thing we ever talked about, but I know at the time it was important stuff.

Hes not some boy that I dated forever and was head over heels in love with. (We did "date" but only over a winter break and didn't see each other at all). But thats not why he's on the list.

From 8th grade to freshman year I went through a HUGE change. I realized that I hadn't been treating the people I cared about very kindly and that I needed to change that. And I honestly don't think I would be the person I am today if it wasn't for this person.

So.
Christian Dale.
You are the first one on my list of people who have made me who I am today. And what exactly did you do to cause such a huge change in my life?

You asked me to come to church with you.

I credit my church almost entirely for making me who I am today. Don't get me wrong, my family has played a huge part in it. But with out going to church I would never have been receptive to the support and love my family has given me.

I cannot tell you how much it has changed my life going to MMCC and Chritian, you are the one who brought me there.

So thank you for asking me to go with you. And thank you for being the person who started the transformation. Without you, I wouldn't be who I am today

Love,
dyl

No comments :

Post a Comment