Friday, May 17, 2013

Last night/This morning

Yesterday I had a little date with my friend Abbey. I will be living with Abbey next year when she gets back from her semester at sea!
We went to SMoCA and on thursdays its free, so if you are looking for something to do the art museum is always a fun choice in my book (:

There was this cool little concrete observatory type room thing that you can supposedly see the sunset in (there is a giant hole in the top of it for you to look through). We didn't get to see the sunset but it was a nifty little place to hangout.

We proceeded to lay in the grass and take pictures of ourselves for a good hour/hour and a half. Why? Because we are teenage girls and because we can!


I couldnt get a good angle ):
 I made friends with a knitted pole 


      Us being us 


This morning I went to yoga. Theres a place called Spirit of Yoga right down the street from me. Sometimes they have students teach the class and if you go to one of those classes you don't have to pay for it. All you have to do is fill out a little paper saying what you liked about the class. Which is a great deal! 

I hadn't gone to yoga in so long and it was so so so wonderfully relaxing. I am an avid believer in yoga (unless its hot yoga then I believe yoga is the devil). And for any of you who need to get active or get relaxed you should go to one of the free classes. Yoga is good for the soul

shine on
-dyl



No comments :

Post a Comment