Friday, June 14, 2013

Five Among Friends

One of my sponsors decided to do this little thing called Five Among Friends. And she gave us (all the people linked at the bottom of this post) 5 questions to answer. 

Feel free to answer these questions on your blog as well - if you do I'd love to see so put the link to your post in my comments!


1.  What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod/mp3 player?

You may or may not believe me but me and my sister used to share an iTunes, and when I got my own laptop I just transferred all the music over. I usually delete the embarrassing songs when I find them, but I find new ones all the time. But the most recent I found was Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudgens 


2.  When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

Haha. It was last night actually. I went and saw The Purge and the girl in front of me got super super scared. It was silly of her to be so surprised at this part. It was something that was happening in a sequence of events and the first thing happened and once that happens the second will inevitably happen. For example. You unlock the front door, it is expected that the next thing to happen would be that you open the front door. It was one of those kind of things. But anyways she jumped in her seat. And I had my legs up on my seat tucked into me (I cant sit with my feet down at the movies and since she was in the seat in front of me I couldn't have them on her chair). And she jumped so hard? Far? She jumped in a very jumpy manner - and she hit me with her chair. Haha she was so scared and it wasn't even scary. I lost it. It was so funny. And yeah I was crying (:

3.  What is your perfect Sunday afternoon?

Church. Doing some kind of super fancy craft (that turns out to my liking) and if possible Lucy (my baby cousin who lives in California) would be there and we would just hangout all day 

4.  You just won the bazillion dollar jackpot!  What's the first thing you run out to buy?

Uhmm uhm. A vineyard. Near a beach. With the prettiest house in the whole world. Equipped with a tree house that one could live in.

5.  What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?

I don't know that I really have crazy things on my bucket list. I want to do some kind of giant street art/ guerrilla art thing which could be considered crazy to some. My initial thought however when I read this question is have children. Haha. Cause God knows thats going to be crazy.


The Closet Intellectual Crafty Spices Dawn's Disaster Dream Brite Everyday Bloom Pirouette Lady Lund Whack Obsession Squish Closet Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment