Today is my little sisters 17th birthday. Her name is Haily and she is the love of my life.
She didn't stay little for long - she is like 4 inches taller than me ): sad face.
I call her fist or fister (I used to call her sister face and then switched the first letter of both of the words and made it fister sace - then just made it fister.) Before that I called her twirl or twirly. She basically responds to whatever I decide she needs to respond to.
11 for June 11th - Things I love about my sister/make her cooler than me
1. I like that she has awesome red hair
2. She got a tattoo when she was 16
3. She has like a million ear piercings
4. She is taking three art classes next year
5. She wants to be me so she copied loving Donnie Darko
6. She's super 90s
7. She is the only person who can successfully translate my weird made up words into human words.
8. She can get super tan (I cannot)
9. She makes super amazing pies
10. She cant clap to a beat
11. She has a bazillion varsity letters