Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Things that need appreciating



So I was thinking about all the things that have been annoying me lately. And the things I really don't appreciate. And that got me thinking. I should really try to appreciate little things more when they are working properly and forget about being me just being mad at them when they aren't working properly.  

So heres just a few things that I decided don't get appreciated enough.

Seals on fridges/freezers that keep the door shut - this is what got me thinking about this. I  am so mad at our fridge. Its one of those stacked ones so its the fridge on top and freezer on bottom. And every time you open and then close the fridge door the freezer door opens a little bit and then 30 seconds later you hear the door beep at you cause its been open for too long. But you can't remember to shut the freezer every time you open the fridge! I am so over walking back to the kitchen when I'm in my room just to shut a door that I didn't even open!!!
But I'm not mad at it. I just appreciate a door that works properly...

Sleep timers on televisions
The little plastic things on the ends of bobby pins
Having something to rest your arm on while you are driving 
The little glue thing that keeps hair ties together
Spoons that don't have a owies on them from getting stuck in the garbage disposal while its on.
Doors that don't bounce open when you shut them. 
Clocks that aren't 10 minutes fast because they go a minute faster about every month 
Dogs that don't growl at you when you try to cuddle with them
Leg hairs that aren't ingrown hairs 
Mailmans that pick up your mail from your mail box when you put the red flag up 
Fruits that don't go bad before you eat them


Thats all for now. 

But I think we should all try harder to appreciate little things instead of being flustered at little things
I think the world would be a much happier place if we did so. 

No comments :

Post a Comment