Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yoga clothes!


I have been having a minor obsession with yoga lately. And I have been wanting to get a bunch of cute yoga clothes. So I decided to search etsy and of course there are some amazingly cute outfits to be found on there. Etsy will be the death of me. 

But I thought why buy Lululemon when you can buy unique stuff that is handmade and is helping out small businesses? 

Cause who wants to look like everyone else? Not I.
Hope you enjoy the little collection I have made (:


Earthy tones 
1/2/3
All three of these are eco-friendly (:

 Brights 
1/2/3
The blue leggings are glow in the dark!


Black and grays 
1/2/3/4
I'm kinda obsessed with every single one of the items in the black and grays collage



The light in me honors the light in you
-dyl

No comments :

Post a Comment